- Always save for a rainy day, with an eye on inflation.
- Always keep your certification current, even if they are of no current use.
- Regularly replace your computer/s so that you can fulfill 1.
- Keep your resume current. Sometimes unrelated things blow up and may affect you. link
- Never put your employer on your Facebook account. Your personal business can become “conduct unbecoming” and thus a case for termination. link link Another case. link link
- If you have an Linkedin account, you might want to try obfuscation.
- Rooting and flashing new ROMs for Android phones is fun!
- Running 3 times a week for an hour will loose you some weight. 8kgs for me.
- Salary negotiation requires you to keep a cool head, a closed mouth and no blinking!
photo from freedigitalphotos.net