Titanium Backup is a very popular app that does, backup. There are built-in templates that helps you to use it. Those templates are usually global, affects all apps. What if you want it to work on a few apps?
- In the “Backup/Restore” tab, find your app by scrolling or typing into the search.
- Long press on the desired app.
- Select “Assign Labels..”
- Create your label and assigned it.
- Search for your other apps and assign the same label.
- Tap on the “Schedules” tab.
- Add *New Schedule”.
- At the top of the screen, tap on “No filtering” and select your label.
- Select the desired action, backup new versions, backup all etc
- Set day and time. That’s it!
At the configured day and time, Titanium Backup will now act on your custom list of apps.