OnePlus has started teasing on a possible new model after OnePlus 5.
2017 has been an exciting time for discovering security vulnerabilities. There are some that hold your companies assets to ransom. Others can be career ending. So I thought to compile a list to keep track.
Remember there is still 2 more months till the end of the year!
- Teamviewer (2 or 3?) 20170218 https://www.reddit.com/r/teamviewer/comments/5us6th/has_teamviewer_12_been_hacked/
- Apache Struts2 Jakarta Multipart Parser File Upload Code Execution 20170309 https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/03/09/apache_under_attack_patch_for_zero_day_available/
- WannaCry 20170512 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WannaCry_ransomware_attack . This comes with love from NSA’s EternalBlue exploit
- Petya / NonPetya 20170627 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petya_(malware)
- BlueBorne BlueTooth 20170912 https://www.armis.com/blueborne/
- Apache Struts RCE 20170912 http://hehackernews.com/2017/09/equifax-apache-struts.html This is the one that got Equifax in the short and curlies
- KRACK (Key Reinstallation Attack) 20171016 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRACK
I used the OnePlus 3T for 3 months on the OxygenOS to have a taste of Google certified Android build.