« Migrating Symantec Endpoint Security Management Server | Main | Next project »

Another project completed

After 3 months of straightening up processes, my work at this charity is done. Along the way I managed to rebuild a Linux server. My first production Linux server, not really setup as I actually wanted it but due to the tight timeline, I went live with it.

Besides the mundane day to day administrative work, the more fun times include, changing the core switch.

About

This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on August 8, 2008 7:36 PM.

The previous post in this blog was Migrating Symantec Endpoint Security Management Server.

The next post in this blog is Next project.

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.

Powered by
Movable Type